Visual NoSQL Query Tool
The funql-UI is free and open-source. It is a NoSQL query tool with a simple user interface for interactive query execution. Visual-Funql displays the results as Json Documents.
Downloadable versions for the Funql-UI
- Windows 32 – complete with Java Runtime
- Windows 64bit – complete with Java Runtime
- Linux RPM – if you already have Java installed
- Windows 64bit – if you already have 64 bit Java installed
- Windows 32bit – if you already have 64 bit Java installed
Use the menu to manage connections. The left pane is for your queries, the right pane diplays the results.
- This is the editing area for queries. Press Ctrl-Enter to edit the query under the cursor. Funql queries do not need to be terminated with a semicolon. Simply put an empty line between to queries to separate them.
- This is the result pane. The results are shown in Json-format.
- The connection menu. Here you can open and close database connections.
- The file menu. Here you can open/save query files and you can save the query results.